Our founder Daikyoajari Nichirin Shonin
Myowatera founding Daikei Acharya sun saint (1272 to 1359)
Ikegami and Hiki Ryoyama III, their childhood names are Maro Kamio, and for a long time they are called Ceremonies and Acharya Daikei. One of the Romon Kuho.
Born in the 9th year of Bun'ei (1272) in Kazehayasho Hiragago, Katsushika-gun, Shimousa, in what is now the Rinzoin (formerly called Myosenin).
The father is Tadaharu Hiraga, the mother is a woman of Mr. Chiba, and there are two sons and one daughter in the meantime.
Keiichi Maro entered the gate of Nichiro at the age of seven on February 12, 1922, and went up to Minobu to serve the saints.
In the spring of the second year of Kenji, his younger brother, Maro Kamio, who turned five, visited his father and the saint of Minobu, and saw his brother's waitperson and decided to go home.
On April 8th, 1284, Keiichi Maro gave a ceremony for shaving gain under Nichiro Hiraga.
Maro Kameou, who was present, was impressed by this and threw it at the gate of Nichiro on the same day, begging his parents.
Seeing the untiring devotion of his brother Nichizo, who was entrusted with the imperial capital Hiromichi by the saint, he spent the day and night devoting himself to his brother.
Under the guidance of the elder of the same school, Oen Acharya Nichiden, he proceeded to study and was given the position of chief of both mountains by Nichiro in the second year of Bunpo (1318).
Among Toshihide called Romon Kuho, the fact that the youngest Nichiro was nominated as a successor may be due to the theory that he had a profane relationship with Nichiro and the origin of the prestigious Hiraga. However, it is probably because he grew up to be a great priest who also has Tomoyuki.
Even after becoming the leader of both mountains, he left a great mark on the teaching of the profane profession as well as the study of scholarship.
In the second year of Bunpo (1318), Nichiro built a soan in the land of Minamikubo in Ikegami and retired.
Hiwa was in Hikidani, and as the head of the Romon literally, his responsibilities would have become heavy and great.
On March 2nd, which is the 67th anniversary of Nichiro, the remains will be distributed to the Nichizo in Kyoto. Hachishi pledged that he would not be disappointed by admitting the letter of co-signing to protect the ruins of Honjo and to measure Homon Hiromichi.
Only at this time after the death of the saints, when the sectarian activities of his subordinates became conspicuous, the meaning of this form is great.
Only one year and eight months after this letter, one of the co-signers, Nissho, left both mountains and separated the saint's ceremony at Honkokuji Temple in Kamakura (moved to Kyoto in the first year of Jōwa and became the main temple). I repaired it.
In this case, the upper palace (or the mother of Nichiwa), who lives in Hikidani, gave the saints the saints to Nichiro, and gave them the saints that were handed down to Nichiro. Emit.
Later, the upper palace realized that this behavior was blame, and regretted it, but Japan and India broke up. It was a really painful incident for Hiwa and the Romon faction.
The exchange with the older brother Nichizo, who realized the will of the opening of Kyoto, continued constantly.
The 17 messages of the sunflowers that remain at Myokenji Temple in Kyoto tell the story of the situation during that time. On April 10th, the first year of Kenmu (1334), Myokenji congratulated the emperor Go-Daigo on the memorial service of the temple. It will be noted that there is.
Even after the death of Nichizo, he has continued to communicate with his successor, Myomi, and has left nine news.
From these news, it is interesting to see that the memorial service for Nichiro's 33rd anniversary was held in Hikidani on January 21st, 1352.
In particular, the prayer rain of mystery was successful in the news on February 9, 1359, and Emperor Gokougon gave the saint the Great Bodhisattva, and Nichiro and Nichizo the Bodhisattva. It is also worth noting that the donated celebration is "the only thing that the sect wants to do" and that it celebrates the success of the main sect in the imperial capital from a sectarian standpoint.
On April 4th of this year, he was transferred to Hikidani at the age of 88. During this time, Oiso Myorin-ji Temple and Kisarazu Komyoji Temple were founded.
《“Honka Betsuto Buddhist ancestors”, Rissho University Nichiren Institute of Education “Nichiren cult all history”, Shizuka Ishikawa “Ikegami Honmonji history tube viewing”, “Myokenji document”, Kageyama Gyoo “Daikyo Acharya Nichirin” Superior ”》
Sun saint brush Mandala Buddha 1357 years (1357) / Myowatera built
It is the principal image given to the second generation Hyuga saint of Myorin-ji Temple by the 86-year-old Niwa saint.
It is said that Myorin-ji was founded the previous year by the saint Hiwa, who was a Shingon priest and cultivated the saint Hinata.
This principal image, which was awarded to the Hinata saint, is presumed to have been actually dyed by the Hinata saint as the permanent resident principal image of Myorin-ji, and is also an important document supporting the founding of Myorin-ji.
The various idols solicited by this principal idol are the same as the Daibo Hongyoji kurahonzon, which does not solicit Nichiren saints and Nichiren saints.
It is said that the Nichirin saint founded 48 temples in his life, but Myorin-ji is the only temple that was founded by the Nichirin saint and conveys the principal image of the Niwa saint.